Baker Band Families,
Please use this guidance for your child in the event of an individual quarantine:
- The health and safety of every student is top priority. If a student is sick, then they do not need to worry about band or practicing their instrument.
- If however, a student is quarantined due to close contact and healthy, then we will encourage that student to practice their instrument at home.
- We understand that there is no replacement for in-person instruction. Therefore, do not stress about getting behind in band if this situation does occur. We will do what we can for your child when they do return to school.
- With item 2 being stated above, it is vital that your child brings their instrument and book home every day.
- If your child forgets their instrument, please contact Mr. Leedy so that arrangements can be made to pick up the instrument when you come to school to pick up your packet.
- We will utilize Google Classroom, Remind, and the band website (bisband.org) to communicate what is happening in class so that your child can practice at home.
- If you are ever unsure what your child should be doing at home for band during quarantine, don’t hesitate to reach out to Mr. Leedy
Contacting Mr. Leedy