Saturday August 17th
- Welcome/Introductions – Matthew Leedy, Elizabeth Skipworth (CCBB Ways and Means Director)
- Purpose/CCBB – grcband.com
- $1200 – JumpStart
- $2,500 – Instruction
- $1,000 – Repair
- $1,000 – Accessories
- $200 – Music
- $300 – Recruiting
- Individual Family Costs – polo, book, instrument, field trips, jumpstart
- 2019 – 2020 Band Activity Schedule – Oct. 22nd – First 5th Grade Concert @ BIS
- Fundraising – discussed donation drives, snapraise, corporate sponsors, not asking families to sell, Amazon smile, Kroger card, Restaurant Nights
- Large Purchases/Needs– new xylophone ($1,000)
- Corporate Sponsors – need a parent or parents to take charge of this
- Spirit Wear – a parent stepped forward and offered to make this happen
Anything else? Questions?
- Discussed events we need parent chaperones for: fundraising, concerts, field trips, etc.
- Tasked Mrs. Skipworth with collecting parent names, Restaurant Nights, SnapRaise, etc.